Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Secret of Constellation Crystal


The main reason I choose this topic is because a lot of people who like to wear crystal bracelet and necklace, but most of them don’t know about the actual meaning for the crystal. Actually every type and color of crystal represents different meaning according to different horoscope.


In this topic, I will explain about the type, color and function of every single crystal. Different types of crystal are different for everyone. Besides that, I will also talk about the meaning of wearing bracelet crystal.


Other than crystal, this courseware will also cover the simple knowledge of every horoscope. It wills also teaching a simple way of how to do a crystal bracelets or necklace.

5 comments:

  1. i am ok with the topic just wondering about your image sources. From where did you get the images? please specifiy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder what is my crystal~! my horoscope is Taurus

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be nice if can teach me how to make the crystal bracelets and it will be a good present for girl ^^

    ReplyDelete